Our website and accessibility
Our website has been designed with accessibility in mind. It complies with recommendations for UK government websites and Web Accessibility Initiative guidelines supplied by the World Wide Web Consortium.
It also 'marks' the site on a range of criteria, including:
- how easy it is to find information
- how well-structured the site is
- how clear and readable our content is
- how it meets the requirements of those using adaptive or alternative technologies
- whether images and downloadable files are accessible to those with disabilities